NAE4-HA is a globally recognized, culturally diverse network for 4-H youth development professionals. Membership is open to local, regional, state or national Cooperative Extension staff who works with 4-H youth programs. Affiliate membership is available to other youth development professionals, former NAE4-HA members, and supporters.
- Opportunities for professional recognition and awards at state, regional and national level
- Travel and educational scholarships and grants
- Annual NAE4-HA conference, featuring professional improvement seminars, poster sessions, research papers and exhibits
- Leadership development opportunities through association leadership positions and leadership development conferences
There are five categories to membership with NAE4-HA: Active, Life, Student, Affiliate and Partner.
The membership year is January 1 - December 31. Dues are not pro-rated.
Active Members: Currently employed by the Extension System in professional status or operating under an official agreement with the Extension System in a Professional Status and assigned responsibility for 4-H youth development or professional interest in promoting and supporting same. Active Dues: $80 plus any state dues, if applicable.
Affiliate Members: Includes adult professionals employed in youth development other than Extension or former NAE4-HA dues paying members who were Active members but do not currently qualify for Active or Life membership. Affiliate Dues: $80 plus any state dues, if applicable.
Life Members: An Individual having ever held NAE4-HA active member status, upon retirement pay one-time dues, three times the current active member amount. Life Member Dues: a onetime fee of $240 plus any state dues, if applicable.
Student Members: An individual who is currently attending a college/university with full-time student status will pay one-half current dues amount.Student Dues: $40 plus any state dues, if applicable.
Partner Members: Partner members include donors, sponsors, and other contributors as outlined in the NAE4-HA Partner Member Application packet. For more details please visit the Partner Member Program page
New to NAE4-HA?
First, create a NAE4-HA profile this will add you to the membership database. Please select Bill Me (invoice) at checkout.
Second, submit your state (if applicable) and national dues to your state association.
Your state association will then issue a payment to NAE4-HA on your behalf.
Renewing Your Membership?
If you are a returning member, please sign on and update your profile. Please select Bill Me (invoice) at checkout.
STATE MEMBERSHIP PROCESS
I'm the State Membership Chair, how do I renew and add new members from my state?
- Have your new members create a NAE4-HA profile this will add them to the membership database. Please have them select the Bill Me (invoice) option at checkout.
- Have your returning members, sign on and update your profile. Please have them select the Bill Me (invoice) option at checkout.
- Collect NAE4-HA dues from your members.
- Email the completed Membership Spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail a check for dues to NAE4-HA National Office,
Contact us by email email@example.com