The VP for Member Services will work with team members to inform members, recognize members and preserve the history of NAE4-HA.
Plan of Work (2017)
Plan of Work (2016)
Plan of Work (2014)
Member Recognition Chair
Life Member Chair
Partner Program Liaison
Member Recognition Committee
Member Recognition Chair serves a 2 year term beginning in even years. This position works with regional contacts and contact-elects to review the member recognition handbook, promote the member recognition process, work with state member recognition contacts and ensure the selection process occurs in each award category.
- Promote the Member Recognition program and encourage members to apply and nominate others for awards
- Review and update the Member Recognition Handbook annually and post to the NAE4-HA website
- Work with regional contacts and contact-elects to review and judge applications from regions and send results forward
- Order awards for NAE4-HA Awards Banquet
- Review awards and organize for the NAE4-HA Awards Banquet
- Work with Conference Awards committee on scripts, award order, rehearsal as needed
- Work with NAE4-HA Executive Director on the Partner Program regarding award donors
- Develops a budget for Member Recognition
Member Recognition Plan of Work (2016)
Member Recognition Plan of Work (2015)
Member Recognition Plan of Work (2014)
Life Member Committee
This team works together as Regional Contacts. One of these four individuals serves as a Board of Trustees Chair to represent NAE4-HA Life Members. It is desirable for the Chair to serve two terms for continuity and history of the team. Each Contact position can be re-appointed or replaced after the two-year term is completed. The Life Member team has numerous duties as outlined below.
- Coordinate leadership efforts with each member contact serving on the Life Member Team, with the Life Member Chair, the VP Member Services and the Board of Trustees for NAE4-HA.
- Serve as a regional contact to help welcome life members, answer life member questions regarding benefits and future involvement in NAE4-HA as a life member, coordinate efforts and build a relationship with the Regional Directors in their region.
- Select topic for the board seminar at the national conference. Help to organize, publicize and evaluate each seminar presentation.
- Promote and encourage life members to apply for the Life Member Recognition Award. Help to advertise the award and solicit monetary donations for the awards account which funds the annual $500 award.
- Work with the VP Member Services to invite life members attending the current year national conference to participate in the Life Member Pinning Ceremony, held at the end of the VP Member Services report during the board meeting. Pinning only happens once and members must be in attendance to be pinned.
- Work through the VP Member Services and the Life Member Chair to create a program for Life Members at each national conference (seminars, lunch, lunch presenter).
Life Member Plan of Work (2017)
Life Member Plan of Work (2016)
Life Members Plan of Work (2015)
Life Members Plan of Work (2014)
Archivist is an appointed position and maintains the history and archives of NAE4-HA.
- Archives the history of NAE4-HA
- Develops a budget for the work of the Historian
- Travels to National 4-H Center each August to review archived material
- Serves as a collection point when historical items are submitted
Plan of Work (2017)
History Plan of Work (2016)
History Plan of Work (2015)
History Plan of Work (2014)