2 Great Reasons to Stay at the Conference Hotel!
1. The most obvious is proximity. Between talks you can go up to your room and relax. Did you forget something? You can just pop in the elevator. If you stay at a hotel away from the conference you may miss some events because it’s too difficult to coordinate with people staying all over town. You also get a little extra time to sleep because you don’t have to do much but take the elevator to the event. It is so nice just to be able to go up and down in 4 minutes.
2. You want to support the Ohio conference and NAE4-HA. How many people stay at the hotel effects the financials of the conference one way or another. Every conference is different but usually the number of rooms booked is either guaranteed or a piece of the sales is taken off the tab. One way or another, staying at the hotel helps the Ohio conference.
Hyatt Regency Columbus columbus.regency.hyatt.com in the "Please select your guest type" drop down, please select the “Attendee” option.
- NAE4-HA has sold out of a majority of Standard King and Standard Double/Double at the group rate.
- Be sure to coordinate with your peers/roomies when making hotel reservations. New this year—when making your reservation you will be required to pay a one-night, non-refundable deposit ($169 + taxes). Plan ahead and reserve once.
- Complete your lodging prior to registration for the conference. You will receive a confirmation code from the hotel that must be entered when you register for the conference.
View additional hotel options in Downtown Columbus
John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH)
Getting to and from the airport
Parking and Rates
The Chestnut Street Garage is connected to the Hyatt Regency via a skywalk. The overnight rate with in/out privileges is $18. Hyatt valet overnight parking is $30. We have also provided additional locations and parking rate information