2 Great Reasons to Stay at the Conference Hotel!
1. The most obvious is proximity. Between talks you can go up to your room and relax. Did you forget something? You can just pop in the elevator. If you stay at a hotel away from the conference you may miss some events because it’s too difficult to coordinate with people staying all over town. You also get a little extra time to sleep because you don’t have to do much but take the elevator to the event. It is so nice just to be able to go up and down in 4 minutes.
2. You want to support WV and the NAE4-HA Conference. How many people stay at the hotel effects the financials of the conference one way or another. Every conference is different but usually the number of rooms booked is either guaranteed or a piece of the sales is taken off the tab. One way or another, staying at the hotel helps WV and NAE4-HA.
Attention: The room block is nearing capacity and you may need to contact the hotel directly for specific dates. You can call (855) 453-4858 and let them know you are with NAE4-HA.
What are my housing options and approximate costs?
The housing options include single rooms, double rooms, suites, and even cottage rentals or estate homes if are traveling with a few colleagues or your family.
· Gable Guest Rooms $223 per room, per night
· Traditional Guest Rooms $233 per room, per night
· Superior Guest Rooms $243 per room, per night
· Deluxe Guest Rooms $253 per room, per night
· Draper Suites $263 per room, per night
· Spring Row/Paradise Row Cottages $273 per cottage, per night
· Multi-Bedroom Cottages $263 per bedroom, per night*
*Based on all bedrooms of accommodation being occupied
· This room prices listed above include the $39 daily resort fee per room.
· Historic Preservation Fund Fee: 6.5% will be added to all charges
· An additional $50 per night will apply to each third and fourth adult occupant in the room.
· The Greenbrier deposit requirement is equal to one night's room and tax charges.
What is included with the Daily Resort Fee?
|Resort-Wide Wireless Internet!
||Morning Coffee Service
|Afternoon Tea and Concert
||Nightly Movies in the Theatre Historical Tours & Presentations
|Use of Indoor & Outdoor Pools
||Champagne Toast in The Casino Club
||Hiking & Meditation Trails
|Springhouse Entertainer Cabarets
||Fitness Equipment (at Tennis Center or Indoor Pool)