2 Great Reasons to Stay at the Conference Hotel!
1. The most obvious is proximity. Between talks you can go up to your room and relax. Did you forget something? You can just pop in the elevator. If you stay at a hotel away from the conference you may miss some events because it’s too difficult to coordinate with people staying all over town. You also get a little extra time to sleep because you don’t have to do much but take the elevator to the event. It is so nice just to be able to go up and down in 4 minutes.
2. You want to support WV and the NAE4-HA Conference. How many people stay at the hotel effects the financials of the conference one way or another. Every conference is different but usually the number of rooms booked is either guaranteed or a piece of the sales is taken off the tab. One way or another, staying at the hotel helps WV and NAE4-HA.
What are my housing options and approximate costs?
The housing options include single rooms, double rooms, suites, and even cottage rentals or estate homes if are traveling with a few colleagues or your family.
· Gable Guest Rooms $223 per room, per night
· Traditional Guest Rooms $233 per room, per night
· Superior Guest Rooms $243 per room, per night
· Deluxe Guest Rooms $253 per room, per night
· Draper Suites $263 per room, per night
· Spring Row/Paradise Row Cottages $273 per cottage, per night
· Multi-Bedroom Cottages $263 per bedroom, per night*
*Based on all bedrooms of accommodation being occupied
· This room prices listed above include the $39 daily resort fee per room.
· Historic Preservation Fund Fee: 6.5% will be added to all charges
· An additional $50 per night will apply to each third and fourth adult occupant in the room.
· The Greenbrier deposit requirement is equal to one night's room and tax charges.
Gable Guest Rooms
· Gable Rooms are quaint rooms averaging 150 square feet.
· Featuring one double bed, these rooms can accommodate up to 2 people.
· Rollaway beds and/or cribs cannot be added to these rooms.
· Gable Rooms are not handicap accessible.
· Featuring 250 square feet with one king bed or two double beds, Traditional Rooms can accommodate up to 4 people.
· Traditional Rooms are not handicap accessible.
· Superior Rooms offer an average 400 square feet.
· Can accommodate up to 4 people
· Featuring either one king bed or two double beds,
· Some Superior Rooms are handicap accessible with wider doors, showers with no lip and grab rails.
· Deluxe Rooms offer either one king bed or two double beds
· Can accommodate up to 4 people
· Some Deluxe Rooms are handicap accessible with wider doors, showers with no lip and grab rails.
· Draper Suites are the largest single rooms at The Greenbrier.
· They offer one king bed or two double beds as well as a sitting area with a queen sofa bed.
· Accommodates 4 people with the one king bed and queen sofa bed option
· Accommodates 6 people with two double beds and queen sofa bed option
Spring Row Legacy Cottages
· The Spring Row Cottages were given their name because of their proximity to the spring, originally the main attraction of the resort.
· Each has a porch, parlor, wet bar, dressing area and large bathroom. Select cottages complete with working fireplaces.
· Cottages have one bedroom and are furnished with either one king bed or two double beds as well as a sofa bed and can accommodate two to six people.
· Accommodates 4 people with the one king bed and sofa bed option
· Accommodates 6 people with the two double beds and sofa bed option
· There are numerous cottages at the Greenbrier that offer 2-4 bedrooms.
· These cottages will accommodate between 4-10 people.
· These cottages offer a lot of space for entertaining, so these might be a good option for a state to house several colleagues.
· Note that the conference rate is based per room in these cottages and each room must be occupied to receive the conference rate.
What is included with the Daily Resort Fee?
|Resort-Wide Wireless Internet!
||Morning Coffee Service
|Afternoon Tea and Concert
||Nightly Movies in the Theatre Historical Tours & Presentations
|Use of Indoor & Outdoor Pools
||Champagne Toast in The Casino Club
||Hiking & Meditation Trails
|Springhouse Entertainer Cabarets
||Fitness Equipment (at Tennis Center or Indoor Pool)