Traveling to the Conference
The Greenbrier is in White Sulphur Springs, WV https://goo.gl/maps/QFGkVHyJyQw
We are pleased to partner with United Airlines for air travel to the 2019 Annual Conference.
Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter ZGST955222 in the Offer Code box to receive your discount.
MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426 – 1122
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
Greenbrier Valley Airport https://www.gvairport.com/
- Located north of Lewisburg, WV, approximately 30 minutes away from the Greenbrier.
- Direct flights are available from Dulles and O’Hare
- There will be a shuttle service provided from the airport to the Greenbrier
Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport (Virginia) https://www.flyroa.com/
- Approximately 90 minutes away from the Greenbrier
- You are welcome to rent a vehicle as well as we are working on plans with Virginia Tech to provide shuttle service for a nominal fee.
Yeager Airport (Charleston, WV) https://yeagerairport.com/
- Approximately 2 hours away from the Greenbrier
- You are welcome to rent a vehicle as well as a shuttle service will be provided for a nominal fee.
- If you rent a vehicle, there are two toll booths between Charleston and White Sulphur Springs that will be $2 each ($4 total) one way.
Airport to Greenbrier Ground Transportation
The charge is $15.00 per person or $25 for round trip. Reservations are required for all shuttles. https://nae4ha.com/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1279398&group=
- There is a train station in White Sulphur Springs across the road from the Greenbrier.
- Currently the stop is on the Cardinal Route between Washington, D.C., and Chicago.
- 51 (westbound) stops at the Greenbrier at 5:05pm
- 50 (eastbound) stops at the Greenbrier at 11:39am
What are my parking options if I drive a vehicle?
- Valet Parking, if utilized, is $25.00 per vehicle, per day.
- Self-parking is complimentary.
When do I need to be there? When are we done?
- Individuals will want to travel to the conference over the weekend of November 2nd and 3rd.
- Seminar-on-Wheels start on the morning of Sunday, November 3rd and the conference will be in
- full swing on Monday morning, November 4th with seminar sessions #1 at 9am.
- The conference ends on Thursday evening following the awards banquet, but there will be some additional seminar on wheels on Friday, November 8th that you can partake in before heading home.
- Room rates apply 3 days pre and post conference based on availability, so we invite you to arrive early and/or stay late to enjoy the Greenbrier and surrounding area.